Data General Nova Star Trek (Rockwell Collins vs. Vaisala SPT11A)

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:00:45 CDT 2016

> On the world there is probably only my 12 bit freely programmable
> Elliott 900 still alive, I know of as little as 6 Rolms (privately
> owned, all variants) and less than 5 of the inertial navigators.

If you are talking about the various Rolm 1600 series machines - there are
a whole lot more of those out there. I had 12 of them in stock maybe ten
years ago, and sold my last one last year. And about five years ago, I
moved a few more for a client.

There are also a bunch still in service at the paper mills.

--
Will