Calling all typographers

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:06:31 CDT 2016

On 28 April 2016 at 13:05, Jon Elson <elson at pico-systems.com> wrote:
> That should be available for most Linux distros.  You should also be able to
> get it on Windows, but might be a bit harder to find.

I believe the current easiest to get up and running TeX/LaTeX solution
for Windows is MikTeX. <http://miktex.org/>

I don't know if it comes with the METAFONT utilities for creating a
font though. Then again I haven't looked too hard since it has xeLaTeX
which means "balls to it, I'm using OpenType!" (And there was much
rejoicing, as Computer Modern was replaced by Adobe Garamond Premier
Pro.)

But I digress.
Christian
--