RX02 Debugging

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:24:08 CDT 2016

Hi KIrk,

The H771 is a rock solid power supply. I never saw one go bad while in
field service, but they are getting old. Checking the output voltage and
ripple is not a bad idea.

forgive me for asking, but where are you located?  The RX02 had 4 different
power hanesses for i20, 220, 50 hz and 60 hz. Also different belts amd
pulleys.  if any of this is wrong you cn see weird problems. A lot of RX02s
and replacement drives were soul through brokers who never asked or were
never told where the unit was going.  if you aren'y useing 120/60 that
would be my first thought.

Is the problem the same when booting off either drive?  Also check the
switches and the resistors on the head cables.

Good luck, Paul