Transitional Technology SCSI controller

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:39:08 CDT 2016

On Aug 2, 2016 4:31 PM, "Douglas Taylor" <dj.taylor4 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have an S-Box Q-bus SCSI controller made by Transitional Technology, it
is missing two socketed chips; the PROM and what I think is a static RAM
chip, both 28 pins.  Does anyone have the HEX file of the PROM?  Does
anyone know what the RAM chip is?  I curious to take a shot and see if this
thing works.

> The board doesn't have jumpers, is it hardwired to some CSR? Thanks.
>
> Doug

I have a TTi QTS-30 which is TMSCP tape only. No MSCP disk support. If
there are no jumpers (I don't have it front of me to check at the moment)
then it must be soft configurable through the 10-pin serial port interface.

Post a picture of your board or send me one direct and I'll see if it looks
the same as my board. If it is I can dump the EPROM firmware in mine for
you. Maybe two EPROMs for 16-bit wide firmware.