PDP-8 _Introduction_to_Programming_ & _Programming_Languages_(Scanned) Covers Needed

Bob Vines bobvines00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:58:45 CDT 2016

Anders,

Thank you for te scan of the front cover of the 4th Edition.  Brian Walenz
also sent me a scan of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Editions.

I now know that only the 2nd Edition front cover has a different "code
example" printed on it.  The 3rd, 4th, & 5th Editions all have the same
"code example."  The 1st Edition has no "code example" on its front cover.

Thanks,

Bob