SWTPC 6800

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Fri Aug 5 11:56:30 CDT 2016

RAM could certainly be an issue.  I had *tons* of bad RAM dogging me with my Digital Group Z80.  That took two weeks of testing to get through it.  I might just test out all this RAM in the DRC boards first and see if I can get away with just using those rather than bringing the soldered MP-M boards into the mix right now.