SWTPC 6800

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sat Aug 6 14:53:10 CDT 2016

Okay... I'm beginning to think RAM config is a part of the problem here.
Here's how the boards are configured:

DRC 16k Bd 1 - Jumpered for 0000-3FFF
DRC 16k Bd 2 - Jumpered for 4000-7FFF
MP-M Bd 1 - Jumpers are - I can't figure it out.  Supposed to be A to one of
the pads marked 0 - 7.. instead A goes to a 7401, which is piggybacked on
another chip.  Pads 3 and 4 are also jumpered to this chip?
MP-M Bd 2- Jumpered from A - 5

Is it possible I have nothing for $A000 here?