6800 memory addressing

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sun Aug 7 12:06:49 CDT 2016

One other thing I'm trying to understand is the addresses themselves.   As it stands right now I have:

Heavily modified MP-M covering $A000-BFFF
DRC 16k covering $0000-3FFF
DRC 16k covering $4000-7FFF

Again I don't know what I'm talking about here -- but the DRC table says you could config one more for $C000-FFFF.  Is that worth doing?  I do have this last 4K MP-M board here.  It is slightly modified with a couple of cut/changed traces.  Right now it is, at least by the documentation, set as board #5, which according to this:

http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/MP_M/MP_M_AssemblyInstructions.pdf

is 5000-5FFF?  I'm not sure how these addresses correspond to what's in the DRC guide.  Could this board cover $C000 somehow?

Brad