TRS-80 Trash Talk - Live Episode

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:49:07 CDT 2016

What sort of stuff do you tend to cover? My interest in Tandy / RS machines
is mostly limited to the Model 100/102 machines, with which I have some
familiarity.

The Model 100 line are my "favorite" of the early pre-PC / DOS portables.
The dang things are just so friendly and usable.. and what kind of modern
laptop / netbook boasts a full-stroke keyboard and 30+ HR battery life?
They have some seriously practical features, and the small screen & RAM
space isn't really all that limited with the programming conventions and
ethos of that era.