TRS-80 Trash Talk - Live Episode

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 21:29:30 CDT 2016

I am up for some  100/102  talk!  That unit is actually  a big interest as
not only
are they vintage computers, but  they  fit in another of   our  displays,
"The tools of the journalist" . As a matter of   fact  we are  looking  for
another
to go in the display in our  university's  journalism college we have
offsite..
It  does not need to  work  just  look nice!  There  RS Computers were a
great tool  to remotely post stories... and the 100  fit in any  carry on
bag!

let us  know if there  is a unit  you can share!

Ed Sharpe Archaist  for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 8/7/2016 4:49:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,