Flex Disc options for the HP 9825

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:15:55 CDT 2016

The cable will come with the GPIO, the one you want is the 98032A option
085, but if you cannot find one of them any 98032A could be reconfigured
to support  a 9885. Diskettes are going to be a bigger issue, as per
hpmuseum.net you will need a 9895 to be able to transfer their image to
a physical diskette.

Paul.