For trade: beautiful Data General Nova 820 w/ Diablo Drive & controller

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:02:51 CDT 2016

I am interested in the data general nova 820. I have a pdp 11, i have been
looking to get into the data general machines for a while now. I have many
sgi machines around here. Sgi crimson, tezro, many octanes, octane 2's  ,
indigo, indy indigo, etc. tons of related software for the sgi machines
too. mostly around 3d modeling or video work, as to be expected.

Would any of those be of interest to you for trade. I would prefer not to
part with the crimson.
If to be sold for a cash value, what is your asking price?

--Devin