can anyone identify this terminal keyboard and pcb?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 16:35:21 CDT 2016

Hi Al -     if they are  itt courier  was  after my   days of buying scrap
there.

I am looking for the old  green terminals  we used to call green  frogs and
would scap as  fast as we ended up with them...  now as a  memento some of
wish we had saved one of the old  evil things...

also looking  for  ITT asciiscope  with the amber   screen and the acoustic
coupler on the  top.

Ed# _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 8/14/2016 2:30:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,