PDP11GUI 1.48

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:51:17 CDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 5:56 AM, Jörg Hoppe <j_hoppe at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a new release of PDP11GUI is online, with lots of enhancements:
>
> - new disk driver RK611 for RK06/RK07
> - Support for Robotron A6402 PDP-11/23 clone
> - Support for PDP-11/44 with console firmware v3.40C
> - after loading of new machine description file,
>   show "Restart?" message. Default is now a PDP-11 with all peripherals
> build in,
>   not the "minimal" machine.
> - added 2K chip size and "single word" in memory tester.
> - If windows font magification > 100 %, memory table form disturbed.
> - Long running console access now with progress bar and "Abort" button
> - serial format (8N1, 7E1 etc) selectable.
>
> - Migration to GitHub, sources available.
>
> Download from  https://github.com/j-hoppe/PDP11GUI/releases

Excellent stuff!

Two questions:

Is anyone working on a Linux port? I expelled the last of Windows from
the house years ago.

The links to the bits about interfacing a real 11/70 panel via USB are
broken? I would dearly love the schematics and code to build my own!

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'