Is there an authoritative copy of the PDP 11 Field Guide?

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:31:57 CDT 2016

On Aug 22, 2016 1:08 AM, "Ethan Dicks" <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> > I would be happy to host this, but I don't want to irk the content
owner (Megan)... who I have heard is very much still around....

> Any updates on this?  I happen to have found I own a module (from a
> KE11-A boardset) that does _not_ appear on any of the lists and I'd
> like to get it added.
>
> -ethan

Jay could post an "unauthoratative guide" with well-researched annotated
suggested edits  and kindly submit to Megan.   There are people on this
list who could handle a project like that to do the edits.   We could
collaborate, someone could be the stack pointer.