complete displaywriter set in Canada

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Aug 29 05:37:50 CDT 2016

On 8/29/2016 2:58 AM, Dave Wade wrote:
> Jim,
>   If you check out my previous posts some one in California had 3277's on the
> VCFEED forums...
Thanks DAve.  I will figure out my login on there and get on tomorrow.
There is a T-11 project with protected uploads that I want to look at.
I've got one of the original Dec T-11 fun boards, and Scott @ ARclite
has a number of the T-11 chips as mentioned somewhere.  Might be fun to
build up a more compact T-11 gizmo after I read over the projects they
have there.  Looks like a lot of cool stuff.

but will find your 3277 as well, thanks
Jim