AT&T 3b2, IBM RT, others

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Mon Aug 29 13:39:30 CDT 2016

They should really part it out, they could probably make more money and it would be more likely to find a home.

Like that person in Denver, who waited until the last minute when he had to empty his rental space and had an “Everything must go!!!” sale on his Macs — he should’ve been putting them up on eBay for 3-6 months in advance of that, and just moving them out, he’d have at least paid for his time and found them good homes.

  -- Chris