AT&T 3b2, IBM RT, others

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:56:32 CDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
wrote:

>     > From: Josh Dersch
>
>     > Wish the seller would part it out (and ship).
>
> So, send the seller an eBay message saying you're interested in some of the
> items, and you're in contact with other collectors who are interested in
> other
> items, but: you don't want to buy the entire lot; and suggest to the seller
> that they will i) sell it faster, and ii) get more money in total, if they
> split the lot up, and are willing to ship things. (Assuming, of course,
> that
> it doesn't sell as-is.)

I had been chatting with the seller after Doug sent out his original mail;
I expressed interest in a few items and was going to work out having stuff
shipped but the seller stopped responding very quickly.  To be fair, I
didn't try following up more than a couple of times (I was on vacation at
the time, so there's my excuse.)  I just assumed she'd gotten better
offers.  I suppose I could contact her again but after seeing the eBay
auction I'm not really feeling it.

- Josh