BA123 Side panels and Stuck TK50

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 31 02:26:41 CDT 2016

Actually mine was a TK70, I *think* the leader is the same in both drives in
any case. If you have a spare that would be nice, but I think I may have a
spare tucked away somewhere anyway. My query was really about whether it was
possible to repair the tear, because one for the tip is not completely torn
off.

Regards

Rob