VAX expert 'needed'

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Thu Dec 8 11:55:30 CST 2016

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 7:03 AM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
wrote:

>     > From: Torfinn Ingolfsen
>
>     > Where to should one send account requests? There doesn't seem to be a
>     > registration page on that wiki.
>
> Per the note on the main page:
>
>   http://gunkies.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> on the right hand side, one needs to send email to Tore (toresbe at gmail.com
> ),
> because they'd had spammer issues.
>
>     > I tried sending an email to Tore a while back .. but haven't got a
>     > response.
>
> He's often very busy - try sending him a reminder.
>
>         Noel

I've emailed him, too.  He does travel a lot. I'll be slow in adding
content - an upcoming publication, teaching next quarter and a dissertation
in process take up most of my time - but I do have a VAX 6000-660.  :-)  --
Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."