Zenith Z160 Luggable PC aquired

Devin lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:05:15 CST 2016

Picture of the parallel port drive i am using is attached. Looks like it
will be pretty nice if i get it working, i picked it up in box at a
scrapyard, the driver floppy was destroyed beyond reading, and took me a
while to find the drivers for.

https://s20.postimg.org/4t9067ka5/IMG_0026_1.jpg

I appreciate the advice on the drives. I do have some spare 720K and
1.2MB drives, if one of those will work with the stock controller it
will be of much better use to me. I do have interest in being able to
use it on an external monitor  so ill look into tracking down a Zenith
version of dos.

DOS software is the main focus, not really interested in windows. I have
an 8 bit ISA sound blaster card, i want to see if i can get some music
tracker software going on it, or perhaps a BBS / JNOS .

--Devin