Local Pickup of PDP-11 Qbus Hardware, Software and Manuals

Jerome H. Fine jhfinedp3k at compsys.to
Sun Dec 11 21:01:24 CST 2016

As I find that there is less and less need for my PDP-11 Qbus Hardware,
Software and Manuals, I wish to determine if there is any interest in my
local area to transfer everything using local pickup in Toronto.

As some of you know, my interest is in RT-11 on the PDP-11 and I have
been doing it since the 1970s.  If there is sufficient interest to come
by and
do a local pickup, then please send me an e-mail with a local phone number
in area code 416 or 647 (or 905 which can be called locally from 416) so
we can arrange something.

The total volume of everything, including probably at least 30% junk, is
probably ten to twenty cubic meters (100 to 200 cubic feet), so there
will need to be some sorting done along the way.  As for hardware,
the collection is mostly BA23 and BA123 boxes with PDP-11/73
and one PDP-11/83 along with assorted Qbus boards.  There are
many VT100, VT220 and VT320 terminals as well.  There are many
PDP-11 manuals and DOC sets for RT-11.

I download my e-mails rarely these days, so it may take even a few weeks
before I reply.

Jerome Fine