PDP-6s at MIT

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Fri Dec 16 01:18:23 CST 2016

Noel Chiappa wrote:
> I hope you're not being serious! There was almost no detail there.

Oh, it was much more detailed than anything else I've read before!

I wonder how the AI PDP-6 was used back in the day.  I suppose ITS
development moved to the KA10 using the virtual memory pager, leaving
the 6 behind.  But it was still attached as a slave CPU, right?

> I think all the DM people are still around - why not ask one of them
> for more?

I will.  TAA has already posted some information about Muddle in our
GitHub project.