AIX for IBM system 370

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:58:00 CST 2016

What machine would you recommend for the Linux route. The idea being to run
the oldest machine possible.

I was looking at AIX because it ran on one of the oldest ibm machines i
could find.

I see the big S/390 machines have pretty good linux support, but god, ill
never find one around here. Pretty interesting big machines though.

--Devin