BC11A Cable ends

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Wed Feb 3 18:20:48 CST 2016

I just received the BC11A-T variant boards (the ribbon cables come out the “top”…yea not imaginative naming) this afternoon.  I inserted a couple of the ribbon cable connectors on the board and everything looks great!

When I have some time (probably in a couple of weeks) I’ll fire up my 11/40 (to make sure it’s still working after all of this time) and then re-cable it using cables with a pair of BC11A-T ends and some ribbon cable.  I’ll run memory diagnostics on it for a while (I have 128KW of memory on it split between two racks, so this should be a good test) and see how it does vs with the “standard” BC11A cables.

TTFN - Guy