IBM 3290 terminal

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 04:13:09 CST 2016

The 3290 plasma panel? It's not for sale but I do have one - and more
importantly the critical DSL diskette the 3174 needs in order for it
to work. It's the only one I've ever seen' good luck; you'll need it!
If you do get one and need the DSL code let me know and we'll work
something out.

Funny you should mention that; I just tried to fire it up for the
first time in... at least 5 years I think - just last week. SMPSU
issues; the PSU starts and immediately shuts down - whether or not
there's a load on it. Dunno if it's crowbarring or what. Thing is in
bits on the bench right now. I have no schematics so don't anticipate
a quick fix. Also it's a 3rd party PSU IBM bought in - made in China
IIRC.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.