Good memory board for Heath H-11?

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 20:08:07 CST 2016

All —

I picked-up a Heath H-11 machine the other day and it has a single 4kw memory board. From my prior experiences with DEC (an 11/34a many years ago; now at the RI Computer Museum), I know my way around the field guide…but I’m having trouble trying to identify the correct module number suitable for the LSI-11 CPU. Even though it’s a Heath machine, I assume it’s module compatible with DEC. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers