dec mid-sized cabinet (TU10/TM11)

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Mon Feb 22 17:42:55 CST 2016

Steven... thanks a ton! I think you've solved the mystery.

What was in the documents you scanned is clearly my rack... so it's definitely an H967.

But if you look at the handbook link I posted earlier, it ALSO lists an H967, which is clearly different than mine and the document you scanned (ie. Fan sits in center of cabinet pointed downward with a cowling, and the top of the rack is flat, not sloped).

So it would appear that over time there were two very similar, but different racks - both designated H967.

Thanks!