Who, on this list, Owns / Collects / Plays with an HP1000 A or L series ??

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Tue Feb 23 14:08:48 CST 2016

GerardCJAT wrote...
-------
It seems ( at first ) that most collections stops at 21MX ( M/E/F ) era.
Am I correct in my view ?
-------
Not to minimize those that love the A/L stuff.... but I suspect you are
correct in general terms, statistically. But I do know there are some folks
lurking that are familiar with that era.

I myself started to look at the A series as the instruction set had mostly
similar instructions (ie. A superset). But then I saw that was the sum total
of the similarity, and did not proceed further. I'm content to focus on 21MX
and prior ;)