ACE Key codes (xx2247 etc.)

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:18:52 CST 2016

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
From: Jay West
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:28 PM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: ACE Key codes (xx2247 etc.)

To add to that knowledge, I'm checking other keys I have. Note - I'm sure of
the XX values of course but the codes have not been tested/confirmed yet; I
will do so and report back.

For every Data General Nova (800, 1200, 1220, 2) & Eclipse (S/130, S/200)
that I have, those keys are all stamped XX2065. The coding appears to be
1353757 (7-1, center offset)

While I'm testing/confirming the codes for XX2065 and XX2946, can anyone
with stamped DG Nova/Eclipse keys or stamped HP2100 keys confirm if their XX
numbers are all the same? I've got enough of each that I'm fairly sure those
keys fit all of those systems, but wanted to check.

Are there other common systems that used Ace keys that we should document
besides XX2247, XX2065, and XX2946? I should probably toss up a quick
website under classiccmp if so.

---------
I have a NOVA3 with the *original* key.
I will check what's stamped on the key this Saturday.

- Henk