ACE Key codes (xx2247 etc.)

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:12:50 CST 2016

I have one of those dang round keys on my Nicolt 1080.
I just took the lock out to a real lock smith and he made two keys
for it in a day for $25.
I regret to say his shop has moved or he quite the business.
I took another lock to another shop an they said they didn't
have anyone that could make a key for it.
I guess they were just the key copy and tumbler replacement
type lock smith.
Dwight