USO (Unidentified System Unit)

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 09:35:19 CST 2016

Hi list,

I was checking one of my rack and saw a rack-mount system unit
without any labeling. It consists of a 2-row wire-wrap backplane
and a power supply. Looking at the rear side I can read which
modules are installed in the backplane.
In the upper row are the following modules:
M1131
M1131
M306
M112
M111
M205
M205
M3020
8 x upper part of the dual-width M5950

In the lower row are the following modules:
M611
M611
M3020
M3020
M113
M205
M205
M205
8 x lower part of the M5950
There are a few slots empty, but those are neither wrapped.

I could not find the M5950 nor M3020 in any module list.
I did not pull the modules, so I don't know what those modules
are. 8 X M5950 suggests something to do with "data path" ...

Anybody recognizes this system unit?

Thanks,
- Henk