Character ROMs for HP 2631G printer / 264x terminals

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:40:43 CST 2016

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:41 PM, CuriousMarc <curiousmarc3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> And I was already salivating for the 600 lines/minute HP2608 that was part of the HP 3000 system since I have the interface card for it. Looks like it went to a lucky someone else...
> Marc

I have a 2608A that I still haven't gotten around to trying since I
acquired it years ago. My project for the beginning of this year is to
get my garage cleaned up. Maybe I'll finally have space again to try
getting it working with an HP-1000.

It says 400 LPM here, not 600. Still, that would be interesting to see
work through a pile of paper.
http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=315