Introduction and RK05J Drive cabling

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:55:57 CST 2016

Also be careful of the air plenum, may of them are very fragile now and if it gets cracked you are in a hard spot. And also if the foam is compressing too much it will not make a good deal with the bottom of the pack.

The other thing to be aware of is the emergency head retract batteries are toast and should be replaced with a 3.6v NiCd pack, that way if the power fails you don't trash a pack.

They are really nice drives for saying they where DEC's first removable media hard drive, a bit heavy to move but not that bad.

Matt
Sent from my iPhone