VCF West has 30 exhibits

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 23:05:51 CDT 2016

what kind of wooden modem?

On Sat, 9 Jul 2016, Evan Koblentz  wrote:
> Sure you can bring a car full of stuff, as long as it's sold at
consignment.
> I do not know how much table space we will have for  that. It is possible
that
> we'll ask you to bring in some at a  time.

At VCF6, I only brought a few  things:
http://www.vintage-computer.com/images/vcf6/vendor5.jpg
but now  I have more than ten times that, that needs to go or get
DUMPSTERED.
plus all that is left  of
http://www.xenosoft.com/FPUIB
and at least 100 more boxes  worth.

But, my health is not good enough to even pack it all.
My  assistant at the last VCF died two years ago.
I had been hoping to totally  fill Prius station wagon, and sell enough
first day to do an entire  additional load the second day.
But, I don't think that it is realiatic to  imagine that I can manage to do
that.
Besides the need to channel it in  small quantities through "consignment",
I know that I can't manage even  that level of physical exertion.
So, I'll probably just fill a couple of  boxes with IBM Technical
References, Windows Resource kits, etc. and end  up with most of the rest
eventually going to paper recycling.    (most of the FPUIB stuff has been
in that list for 2 years, so there's  obviously not a big pent-up demand)

Grumpy Ol' Fred    cisin at xenosoft.com