DEC PDT-150 software

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 10 16:13:46 CDT 2016

On 2016-07-10 07:00 PM, cctalk-request at classiccmp.org wrote:

> Greetings
>
> I have a restored and (I think) functional PDT-150 with dual 8? floppy drives but no software.  I do have some blank 8? diskettes but no real means of transferring an operating system or (say) a word processing program onto them.
>
> Any assistance would be appreciated.  Happy to pay for OS/Application diskettes and freight etc

The PDT-150 was also sold with a VT-105 as the MiniMINC and can run some
versions of RT-11 (at least V3b). On my site there are images of disks,
but it requires a PC capable of writing single density format to an 8"
disk. IMD is not the most common format in DEC circles, but it is in PC
land.

http://fjkraan.home.xs4all.nl/comp/miniminc/floppyImages/

> Many thanks
> Brendan