IBM 360/30 in verilog

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:07:55 CDT 2016

I think you are correct. I had assumed that the panel only displayed the normal 360 registers, in which case
the VHDL could easily route these to a panel, but on reading the 360/65 Functional Characteristics

http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/ibm/360/funcChar/A22-6884-3_360-65_funcChar.pdf

I can see several registers are displayed that are not mentioned or defined elsewhere so you would need a
Set of ALDs for the 65 (or possibly a 67 as that’s basically the same machine) to get a full panel display. It would
Also be nice to see what is on the roller selector switchs as that page in the manual has not scanned very well..

Dave