IBM 360/30 in verilog

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Jul 12 11:08:49 CDT 2016

...and the /20 was developed at Sindelfingen, which was one reason it was
the redheaded stepchild (but very popular nonetheless, due to its lower
cost).

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."