WANTED: PDP-8 KE8E Extended arithmetic element

Doug Ingraham dpi at dustyoldcomputers.com
Wed Jul 13 10:44:13 CDT 2016

You used to be able to find a set with connector blocks for $200 to $300
range on EBay.  But I haven't seen any pop up for a couple of years now.

Keep an eye on machines.  These options were found in the variants of E's
(F and M) and some A's.  You might have to buy another machine in order to
get this option.

Remember that you are looking for what I would classify as a fairly rare
option on machines that are becoming rare now.  There are not a lot of
these machines in service anymore.

Good Luck!

--
Doug Ingraham