DEC boards at recycler

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:28:06 CDT 2016

I would be extremely interested in the cpu boards. Pick them up please.

I have a spare unibus chasis and am have been looking for a cpu card for a
while.

The memory boards M8067, real time clock M7856, and serial card M8043 are
of interest.

The cpu boards are of the highest interest to me. If you can pick them up ,
plase contact me off list. I likely do not need all the cpu boards, the
board to an 11/23 or 11/73 are of the highest interest.

--Devin