DOS code in CP/M? Revisited...

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Jul 14 13:13:52 CDT 2016

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016, Rich Alderson wrote:
> Not Bill Gates, Paul Allen, as detailed in his autobiography _Idea Man_.
> Just for the record.

Thanks!
I appreciate corrections to get it right on such details.

Someday, perhaps there should be a detailed version of this part of the
history.
(if only to answer some of the really absurd ridiculous ones, such as
"Pirates Of The Valley" (Bill Gates cold-calling IBM to sell them on the
idea of having an OS??, and then telling us that we should learn their
version!))

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com