Multiflow Trace 14/300 close to being scrapped in Texas

Evan Linwood evan.linwood at eastek.com.au
Fri Jul 15 21:55:21 CDT 2016

Hi All,

I noticed that the Multiflow race 14/300 system listed on eBay didn't sell
recently. I don't have any personal background with these machines but it
seems they could be both significant and rare? It's been sitting on eBay but
I wasn't sure if it had slipped between the cracks somehow? I've been in
contact with the seller and he's said that he's still hoping to sell it, but
that it has to be cleared soon (and would be scrapped). I don't live in the
US, so it's not an easy one for me to work with. Is this of interest to
anyone? Cheers Evan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112050410557