Building the Ultimate Classic Mac.

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Jul 18 12:49:56 CDT 2016

Give me a while to collect what I have together. I haven't looked at what paper documents i still have since the
early 90s. I need to do this since someone I worked with then saved some prototype 88k CPU boards that I need to give to
CHM. I only know of one 88100 si that survived into this century, and I don't know if the guy still has it.

Very little from the server group that did the ANS survived after the division imploded.