Straight 8 up on Ebay just now

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:17:13 CDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 5:02 PM,  <ethan at 757.org> wrote:
>> 25,000, Alexandria, Va.
>> Josh Dersch can have one for his home and for work.
>
> Is that a dream price for such a system or realistic?

Curious myself.  They don't come up every day.  The description says:
"Last turned on the lights worked but the memory appeared not to
work."  I think from posts on similar systems, it could easily be
dirty marginal switch contacts or PSU issues, etc, vs damaged core.

> I notice the corrosion on the front key.

I'll happily sell him a clean key for a mere 1%...

-ethan