Straight 8 up on Ebay just now

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Jul 18 19:29:29 CDT 2016

Absent physical trauma, core seems pretty durable.  The electronics around
it may fail but the core planes themselves seem robust.  At least that's
been my experience.  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."