Straight 8 up on Ebay just now

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 03:55:53 CDT 2016

EEEKK!!!  and it is not the one  with the Plexiglas  surrounds...  kaaa
ching..$$$
 It  does have a nice a/d  unit  Ed#

In a message dated 7/19/2016 12:07:02 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jwsmail at jwsss.com writes:

On  7/18/2016 10:23 PM, Sam O'nella wrote:
> There may be some archives here  or vcf with enough prices.  Iirc i
thought i remember one selling for  something pretty high (8000/12000?) X years
ago although i think like this  it's a calculated price of doubling the last
sale they saw. Although apple 1s  seem to accomplish whatever that law is
called :-)
I think Straight 8's are  nearly to the point that other systems which
have published tracking  inventories.  There are very few, this one looks
complete, or near  complete.

That said I'd figure though some of the higher prices such as  the
current PDP8/I and GT40 are setting for want of bids, they aren't that
far from what you have to pay to get said systems on demand. This one
may go for around the opportunistic price, and be lower, but $10 to $12k
isn't going to be  surprising.