KT-24 and/or -11/24 backplane info

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:00:06 CDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:
> Alas, there seems to be no KT-24 prints online

I have an 11/24 with KT-24.  I bought the KT-24 and maybe some RAM
from Terry Kennedy long, long ago (1986?) so I could stuff more than
256K in my machine and run 2BSD on it.  I was successful more or less,
but lack of disks over 10MB (RL02) made things less than pleasant.

It is very likely I have the prints for the KT-24.  I might have even
see it this month.  I will be back over there next week and will look
in that stack.  It sounds like the sort of thing that ought to be
widely available.

-ethan