more vintage computer stuff

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Jul 28 12:38:02 CDT 2016

On 7/28/16 9:50 AM, Todd Killingsworth wrote:

> Interesting to look over his stuff, but if he's sold anything I've not
> heard about it.

Thanks. I've been working on terminal archiving and simulation the past couple of
weeks, and I'm sure there are parts in there I could use.

Terminals have reached the other side of the bathtub curve, and keyboard prices
are insane. I've been really disappointed in the ones I've been buying off eBay.
One of them was literally filled with sawdust, another covered in machine oil
from it being used in a machine shop.