Mall directory computers

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 02:28:22 CDT 2016

That is certainly not a C= 64 as the title in your link suggests but rather
an Amiga 500.

These were quite popular for "video billboard" sort of purposes- I imagine
they had it running SCALAMultimedia or a similar authoring environment.

My local high school district channel ran on a similar setup for many
years. I recall seeing it stuck on the Amiga Workbench one day...

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS
   ian.finder at gmail.com