Macintosh Quadra 840AV

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Jun 1 11:19:59 CDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Cody Swanson <lists at sysop.ca> wrote:
> What is everyone doing for replacement 50 pin SCSI drives in their 90's hardware? Is there a reasonably
> priced flash based replacement yet? I remember looking into it a few years ago for my Sun IPX and the only
> solutions I could find seemed to be priced for industrial applications.

My friend Ed, sells this:

https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/scsi2sd

While I have not bought one of these products, I have bought others
from him (CoCoSDC, and MCX-128, RGB2VGA) and am really happy with the
quality and service.

zippster278 <at> gmail.com

He may, or may not have any left to sell.

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."